The Jewelry Buzz

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Little Helper

Hello! It's been a while since I have popped in. I have so many stories to tell, but every time I start to type Abi pushes her way between me and the counter, starts pulling on my pants and whining!! She is teething .....

On the upside, she does love to help around the house. She is a copycat, so she likes to do what everyone else is doing. She loves to help cook in the kitchen:


Concentration before the cooking begins, please.....











Okay, not exactly in the kitchen, but you can sample your food anywhere, right? Have pot, will travel!

She is also a BIG help with the laundry:


Looks innocent enough, right?




"What socks? I don't have any socks...."


Yes, she is a daddy's girl, but mommy's little helper :)






0 comments: