The Jewelry Buzz

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Photo Contest

Hi there! I know it has been quite a while. A lot has happened! In a nutshell, I made a lsat minute trip to Jacksonville to see my grandfather before he went home to Jesus. I will post on that once I get my head around it all. Still processing. After getting back from that trip (and nursing my girls back to health) we had a week of KIDZ Camp (aka VBS) and I think we are still recovering from that! but it was SOOOO fun! Abi LOVES to be on stage! Amanda loves to sing and dance, but once you put her on stage she just stands and takes it all in. they are both so cute!


Speaking of cute, Abi is in the running for being a photo winner this week in a Kids in Hats photo contest. I would love if you would log in and vote! You can vote once a day per computer all week! Feel free to spread the word to your friends. Fun! You can click on Kids in Hats to vote.

Thanks so much! Have a great week and a Happy Fourth!

0 comments: