The Jewelry Buzz

Monday, December 31, 2007

It's a .....

Hi! Thank you to all who participated in the poll! We had fun watching the numbers change. Well, the technician looked and she kept saying things like, "come on, move just a little," and "stop doing that!" We have a very active baby in there, but ony when the baby wants to :). Abi was too! The same technician used to say the same things to her. I told her I wanted her to put the answer to the burning question into an envelope and seal it so that Mark and I could open it together. She did just that, but not before she accidentally turned the screen to me, showed me everything and explained her guess. Yes, I did find out that day.... by mistake. For those wondering, I did tell Mark when I go home. We kept it to ourselves until Christmas morning though!

The technician was only committing to 80% accuracy as the umbilical cord was there as well. When I heard that, I was hoping for a story like my friend Jessica where they weren't100%, but at the last second everything was clear as day! However, not the case. The umbilical cord just didn't want to move that day. Have I dragged it out long enough? ;P It's a girl! We will know 100% toward the end of January, but after comparing pictures online and knowing what Abi's picture looked like, I would be surprised otherwise.

Onto the next burning question many seem to have. Yes, we are thrilled! We would be thrilled either way, so I guess I didn't need to say it :) However, many are asking if we are okay with that since we already have a girl and the answer is, "of course!" We are blessed with the opportunity to raise another child and are humbled that our Heavenly Father would bless us with this gift. He has a plan for our lives, our children and all the details in between so we get excited about the reveal of every detail along the way. This is one of those exciting details!

Happy New Year! Have a wonderful day, evening and night, be safe and we will check in next year!

0 comments: