The Jewelry Buzz

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm Back!

Well hello! I am sure you are thinking, "Wow! Those girls must be really poorly behaved and a handful! It has been 5 months since she tried to get them to sit through a meal and that is the last time we heard from her!" Well, they are a handful, but the break was for me. I found myself trying to do everything at once - figure out if I could homeschool, research homeschool programs, research preschools in case I was too intimidated to homeschool, trying to find some part-time work I could do from home, then moving during the holidays (which I am convinced is impossible with 2 small children - we are still in boxes!), trying to blog about gluten-free things, trying to make my posts as good as all the others I was reading, frustrated that I couldn't be as eloquent as others I was reading, frustrated that I did not have a focus for my blog.... I KNOW! I am dizzy just recapping! So, I needed to take some time to process, regroup, get enough settled into our new home to function, and figure out a better plan.

In taking time to process, I realized that I was trying to blog about what everyone else was blogging about. Trying to find a focus based on what others were focusing on. Trying to BE everyone else. As I took some time to randomly go through my posts from the past, I have found 2 things that I really love to write about. Inspirations from nature and my children, and all things gluten-free. However, they do not belong in the same blog. I am currently working on a new blog where I will begin posting all of my cooking and baking recipes, tidbits and mishaps. You know I have those! And here I will try to focus on inspirations from my family and nature. This feels good. I think I can now enjoy returning to the blogging world.... provided I can stick to my schedule. God has given each of us a voice for different things, talents for different things and abilities for different things. That is how we can all work together. He has given us words to speak in different ways. It is part of our story. So let your story be told in your own way. That's what makes it all so exciting!

Once my Gluten-Free site is up and running, I will post that as well!

Have a wonderful day!

0 comments: