The Jewelry Buzz

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

School

Ok. I have been back and forth between do I homeschool, do I send the girls to preschool, can I actually homeschool ..... I found a preschool that I liked enough to visit. I visited with the girls and we all loved it. Small classes, Christian curriculum, sweet director and they will even take Amanda who is technically not quite old enough. Sounds great and perfect, right? Well.... when did it become so expensive to send children to school? The up-side is that I would be able to work part-time since I would have mornings free, but the down-side is that I would need to have a job in order to pay the fees. It is a catch-22.


I also don't think I would think any more about it except for 2 things: 1) Abi really wants to go to school. You have no idea. Have NEVER seen a child so excited to go to school. And if I'm honest, I think the environment would be wonderful for her. 2) I really feel like she is supposed to be there. It starts on Monday and right now it seems impossible. However, I know that God is bigger than any of this and if it is supposed to happen, it will. On time is soon enough.

So tonight I feel sad for Abi, but trust that God's plan is the best one. If Abi is to go, there will be a way. If God has another plan, that will also play out. All I can do is pray and trust, and that is a good place to be.

0 comments: