The Jewelry Buzz

Friday, May 7, 2010

Heavy Heart

Wow. I just finished my daily study for the Believing God study and I am both excited and energized and heavy hearted. I just want everyone I know to participate in this study! It is so relevant for everyone today, so encouraging and with so much going on in the world today (floods in Nashville, health issues with family and friends, relationship challenges, etc.) it is just a great way to refocus and hone in on who God is, what he says he can do and learning to believe that he will follow through on those promises for those who have faith and truly believe!!!! You will be seeing more posts about this topic and study. I am just so moved already and I have already started!


Something that has been burning in the back of my head for the past 2 years is this: Carrie, where are your priorities. Do you remember the totem pole of priority? God FIRST, family second, work third. I have spent the past 2 years hearing this thought, looking at my life and wondering where in the world I would fit in time in the Word. Time with God. A study of his promises. Well, I am off the bench. God has been screaming this truth to me for 2 years!!!! Oh how thankful I am that he is so patient with me. In just this first week of making time for God by studying his Word and praying over what he is speaking to me in this study, I have found I have more patience with my girls, I am more at peace and I am laughing at obstacles that keep popping up in our lives! I mean literally laughing!!! Out loud! And that is a whole other blog post when the time is right. The obstacles we are going through while starting a company. It is truly a vision from God and we are feeling the pressure of the enemy. But guess what! This has already been won and I believe God is who he says he is and can do what he says he can do! This will all roll out soon and I can't WAIT to tell you all about the ride and how God has shown himself through this entire process. His hand is upon us and there is no greater comfort.

So my take away for today - don't keep putting off God. Listen to his still soft whispers...... or complete hits over the head with bricks. Spend time with him. Get to know him. Learn what he has promised and believe he can do and will do what he says he will do! Make this a new day. And if you are interested in doing this study, please let me know! It is all online and can be accessed anywhere.

0 comments: