The Jewelry Buzz

Thursday, March 25, 2010

COUPONS!!!!

I can now understand how women get so excited about coupon savings that they dedicate so much time to searching, matching and posting about them. Today I went to CVS Pharmacy to purchase diapers. Pampers were on sale! For anyone who has read some of my past posts, I have loved Pampers since my girls were newborns. I have tried several diapers over the past few months trying to lower my cost and I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised by Huggies Little Movers! I have stayed with that one for a while because many places had them on sale (at different times) and I had coupons, thanks to the Sunday papers and the coupons that the Huggies company sent me. yes, if you email them and let them know you need coupons, they send you a $3 and a $1 coupon!


This week at CVS, Pampers are on sale for $8.97 with $3 cash back rewards if you have a CVS card (only takes a few minutes t fill out the info and you can do it online). I went in with my $2 manufacturer's coupon and paid just $6.97 plus tax, a price that is the same as the Target UP & Up diapers. I walked out and read the fine print on my $3 cash rewards coupon that printed out and realized I can go back tonight or tomorrow, pick up another bag of diapers, use my $3 cash rewards coupon AND my $2 manufacturer's coupon and only pay $3.97 for the bag! That's only 20 cents a diaper, people! AND YES! It gets better. I will still get another $3 cash rewards coupon when I buy the second bag! That is like getting the bag for just 97 cents! AND I got a coupon in my email for a free gift a body wash or sweet snack. I was just looking at those body washes today. Guess where I am going tomorrow! "Oh, what a feeling, when you're dancing on the ceiling!" I am totally psyched about the coupon game! This is not what my blog will become, but I did have to share my finds and excitement. There aren't very many coupons that I use since most of the food items are for processed foods and the cosmetics and things are still too expensive even with the coupon (since I am also inspired by and living on Bargain Lane), so when I find these kinds of deals, I can't help but to get SOOOOO very excited.

What are your great coupon stories?

1 comments:

Larissa said...

Getting good deals is exciting!!